Feb 6-10th docs yet?

shel985

Mouseketeer
Anyone sailing on Feb 6th Wonder get their documents yet? I know its early but just wondering and hoping to get mine soon. :flower1:

We'll be sailing that cruise also, but haven't gotten anything yet. It's our first Disney cruise so I could be wrong, but I was thinking the docs. usually arrive about 2 weeks before the cruise. Maybe another week to 10 days and we'll have them.

Hi...I haven't gotten our yet either, but my friend did. This is our first cruise also. Who's in ur party? Any children? I have one 10yr DD. :love:

It will be me and my ds (14), my sister and her two dd's (6 and 9). We're getting excited! We booked this cruise in Oct. 2003 and now it's finally almost time!

nothing here either. Belle, I thought I booked early in July 2004! Wow. We'll be there, 2 ds (4 and 5) and it's our first disney cruise too, actually our first disney trip altogether.

I haven't gotten my docs for 2/6/05 Wonder. Last year, I took my daughter to All-Star Movies, and received them within days of our departure. Being in Bermuda, I was afraid that they would not get here on time. I guess I will be going through the same anxiety this time around. :love:

No Doc For Me Either.....i'm Sure It Will Be In All Our Mailboxes Soon!

BUMP.....I wanna see if anyone got their's yet still

Got my tracking # today...should be arriving tomorrow! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter