February 13th 2021 - 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Cozumel, George Town, Falmouth, Castaway Cay) Star Wars night

Annedoodle

Mouseketeer
Hello! Let's get the party started!

We are booked for our fourth cruise adventure. We are traveling with my family, extended family and several friends as well!

Who else is in?

We booked this cruise after our Mexican Rivera cruise was cancelled for April 2020. There is dh and myself, our three adult children and my mom. Looking forward to this cruise!

I just booked this one for my daughter and I this afternoon using my placeholder that I picked up on our 4 Night Disney Dream cruise this past February. It will be out 3rd cruise as long as the other one I am working on with Jennifer Lord and Dreams Unlimited in November doesn't get pushed back.

We are on this cruise now after our March, 8 night fantasy cruise was cancelled. DW, DS11, DD9, and DD4. Have 2 rooms booked, hoping we have a good location, front, port side. Nervous about it being close to the theater and being loud.

We are on this cruise now after our March, 8 night fantasy cruise was cancelled. DW, DS11, DD9, and DD4. Have 2 rooms booked, hoping we have a good location, front, port side. Nervous about it being close to the theater and being loud.

We stayed in the front, starboard (5528) on The Dream and we didn't notice any noise from the theater. If anything it was very very quiet as not many people were walking by in the hallway since there weren't that many rooms forward of that for people to be walking to. Also, it is very close to the forward elevators which weren't that crowded even in the evening around show time. We liked that room so much that we have 5526 on the Fantasy booked for this cruise and one in February as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!