February 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
February, the month of love and time to escape the cold up North.

What better place to warm up but at WDW.

We are going to WDW in February:

:bounce: :sunny:

Hey my dh & I will be at Pop Century Feb. 3 - Feb 7th 2004.
tigercat

I will be taking my DM (54) for 6 days after a 7 day Magic Cruise.

Doing lots of PS's

Garden View Tea 01/31 was the most important for her.

Lots of Character Breakfasts, she loves them.

Portabello YC is my most important! 02/01.

Penny, Terry

Hi

We are first time (seniors) visitors to DW and would like to find another couple (seniors) to enjoy dinner and conversation. How about Epcot?
We are open to suggestions! We'll be in Orlando February 23 & 24.

:crazy:

Thank you,

DH and I willl be in Florida starting Jan 27 (JOB HUNTING) and staying at AKL from Feb 1 to Feb 4 (JOB HUNTING AT WDW)!

We'll be there Jan 31-Feb 5th!
No kiddies..YEA!!!! Did that sound bad?? sorry :p

My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary by staying on site at POR (we were at WDW for our honeymoom but stayed off site.) I am driving him nuts with all of my planning. I have a huge Disney binder, not to mention the guide books I am hauling around!

We are eager to get away from the cold here in Colorado and come to sunny Florida. We are ending our vacation with a 3 night cruise on the Wonder!

Hi,
We will be arriving from Washington State on the 22nd and driving down the coast for a few days arriving back in DW on the 1st.

My husband and I will be at BWV from 2/28 to 3/3 and I can't wait. Going back two weeks later for a week with the grandkids. So our trip will be the calm before the storm.

I have been reading the DIS boards for weeks, but hadn't come across a thread talking about "green ribbons" until tonight. Wearing a Lime green ribbon somewhere on your person is a great way to identify yourself as a DIS'er. Also, Home Depot has a Disney paint line, and the paint chips are in the shape of Mickey heads - you can laminate them and make them into a pin to wear!
I am headed to the craft store to get ribbon to put on my fanny pack, luggage, unsuspecting husband.......

Glenda from CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter