February 2018

merdie

Mouseketeer
Who else is planning a February 2018 trip? We love going the first week of February and are hoping to get some good rates to go that week again!

What are your plans?

End of February/beginning of March here too. Hoping to snag a bon voyage breakfast but other than that I want to do all the things :-)

End of February into early March as well! Staying at Yacht Club. Just my husband and I - our first time to WDW as adults. Beyond excited!

We just booked our flights for Feb 1 - 5 :-) It will be a quick trip! Still deciding on hotel - booked dining options just to have. Are there normally discounts for this time of year? We've never been in February before.

Got a great rate for YC Club. We'll be there 5 nights: Feb 4 - 9!!!
Edited to add: Got an even better rate at BC Club for the same dates...very happy

Last edited:
I am hoping for better weather than when I usually go in January. I've had to wear my winter coat to the parks every year!

We are at AKL Club level for the last week of February, we hit the 60 day mark today. We can't wait.

My mom/sister/I are all going down for Princess Half Marathon weekend! We are doing the 5K together and then spending the rest of the weekend playing in the parks. We already have a few FPs set, a Trails End brunch (our new favorite) as well as a post-race day lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern, and everything set for our stay at POP. Now we just need to figure out the rest of our FPs and flights, but I'm so ridiculously excited for it!

We’ll be at Port Orleans Riverside February 20th-25th. I’m nervous about crowds that week, but we were able to get all of the Fastpasses that we wanted, including FOP. Yay!

We're going Feb 19-24 and this is the first time we've been during a "busy" time. We are very excited to go with friends but I'm nervous about crowd levels and trying to manage our expectations ahead of time.
We got all the FP we wanted, so that's a good sign I guess.

We are going Feb 26-March 4 and staying in a Deluxe Room at The Wilderness Lodge. Hoping for warm weather!

AKL for first time Feb 8-11! Husband and I are FL-AP Platinum holders, but haven't done a deluxe resort yet. Looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!