***February 2019***

UpstateMick

DIS Veteran
Greetings!

Well, we JUST booked our February 2019 trip! Very excited to go back "home." I did a two-day solo trip (was there for a conference) in January, but it was fast, and I was without the family, so we are all itching to get back! We will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside (hopefully Alligator Bayou) February 18th through the 25th! Anyone else going in February, let's countdown, chat, and plan together!

Last edited:
We're doing a 4 day cruise in the Wonder, then finishing off Feb 21-24 at AKV (plus the Princess 5k too)!l

I may be flying down solo for a 4 day weekend to visit my folks from February 15 to 18 with a day at Disney tucked in. Does anyone know when President's Day is next year?

We rented DVC points for a Studio at Boardwalk for Feb 14-22. Super Excited, first time staying at a deluxe. Waiting for flights to open up with SW tomorrow.

Booked my airfare for 2/16-23! I know it will be busy with President’s day, but we’re restricted to school breaks. Super excited!

We're going to be in Florida 2/16-2/24, with the beginning being at WDW. We booked a studio villa at AKL from the 16-19. We're limited to school breaks, but are happy to get away from the cold and snow. We were in Florida this year during that week and the weather was perfect.

We're doing a 4 day cruise in the Wonder, then finishing off Feb 21-24 at AKV (plus the Princess 5k too)!l

We're doing something similar! Immediately after a 4-day cruise on the Wonder, we'll be at Animal Kingdom Lodge Feb 7-10.

This will be the first-ever WDW visit for all three of us.

We rented DVC points for a Studio at Boardwalk for Feb 14-22. Super Excited, first time staying at a deluxe. Waiting for flights to open up with SW tomorrow.

We're booking at BWV for Feb 4-9 as soon as our window opens up on Wednesday! We've never stayed there before and are excited to try it out. Still undecided on whether to fly or drive We've never driven before and would prefer to fly but it's so expensive with 5 of us, I have anxiety issues and have to be majorly drugged up to make it through and our last February trip our flight was canceled because of snow So I'm not sure what to do.

We just booked BWV for 2/1 - 2/6. First time I have seen it come up on the 7 month book date for DVC. I am sure the fact it is Feb and not a holiday weekend helps. :)
I am hoping that they do the Festival of the Arts this year, as that is how I lured my husband into the trip.

Booked for the first week of February! I’m a bit nervous! I’ve never traveled to WDW in the winter (peak of flu season at that, I have two preschoolers) I’m glad that Disney has lenient cancellation policies so I can book something and then mull it over. For now, I have three nights BLT and then four nights Kidani.

Officially booked at BWV for February 4-9. So excited - I've always wanted to stay at Boardwalk!

CBR booked for Feb 3-8! It will either be a solo trip, or my daughter and her GF may join me.

Had to cancel our August '18 trip, so Feb '19 it is. We always go this time of year. For now we're booked at Pop, but that might change depending on if a better deal comes up between now and then

Ok, think our resorts are locked in now (unless a miraculous waitlist comes through). 2/16-2/17 is BLT, then 4 days on the Wonder, 2/21-2/24 at AKV for the Princess 5k! Feb break is going to be fantastic!

On another note, we just finished our FIRST cruise, ever, last week. We went out of Seattle on Celebrity to Alaska! I wasn't sure how my family would feel about cruising but I didn't want to wait until now because prices just go up up up... so glad I booked it months ago! Before we even got off the ship my whole familly, even my DH who doesn't like vacations normally, was asking when are we going on our next cruise! We're not telling the kids til Christmas so this will be fun (they know we're going to Disney, just not the cruise in the middle).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!