February 20th, 2021 - 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami (Cozumel, Castaway Cay)

Kandace823

Earning My Ears
Hi, just booked this cruise. Its our first cruise ever! It will be my husband and I and 2 kids, son who will be 9 and daughter who will be 7. Looking for all the tips and information you can give me. Also curious about the fish extender thing as well. So excited!

Hey we just moved our cruise to this one as well. This will be my 7th DCL cruise! Ask away and I'll try to help you out Kandace. :)

Excited for this cruise! This will be our 5th DIS cruise and second Marvel Day at Sea. Usually by this time there is a large/organized group... no link on the site for this cruise. Anything organized? Looking to actually do a FE this time! We have done other exchanges and Pixie Dust, but not joined an actual FE group. Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!