February 21st Eastern cruisers, you still out there?

Gina

Remembers the Great DIS Board Crash of '99
With our thread bumped back to who-knows-what-page, and the search feature on perma-disable, I thought I'd see who all is still out there...

I found close-to-lime-green foam board that I am going to make Mickey-shaped nametags with for anyone who wants one. I plan this stuff now, because otherwise I keep saying "Oh, I have plenty of time," and suddenly I have none. :)

Tyler Dean got a travel-sized card binder for his Yugi-Oh! cards this weekend, and I think he might be more excited about battling it out with other DIS-kids than the actual cruise itself. LOL

Oh, and I'm not sure what is going on in Cape Canaveral right when we sail, but a lot of stuff seems to be already filling up... Hertz has no cars available, and the Radisson has no rooms available via Expedia or Travelocity. They did have some directly from their site, so I went ahead and booked. I figure I can apply a code later if one comes out -- but I sure didn't want to not be able to stay there!! I also went ahead and reserved my car from Budget, just to be safe. Anybody have any idea what's going on there that weekend?

The summer stuff is starting to go on sale, and I picked up the greatest tropical print shirt for Tyler Dean for all of $1.50. Woo hoo! Now I'm just waiting for bathing suits to go on sale. It cracks me up, how they stock on a national basis, and not regional... we swim here until at least October or November -- and we don't need long-sleeves until maybe December. But they'll have coats and gloves out next month. *boggle*

Well, I just wanted to see if anyone was out there... sorry to start a new thread! If anyone can find the old one, more power to you -- I didn't have the patience or the time to look at that many pages. LOL :)

-gina-

Just bumping... already almost to page three.

*poke poke*

C'mon, I know you guys are out there... :)

-gina-

Gina:

I'm still here. Might have to look into a travel binder for my kids Yugi Oh! cards also. I keep watching the countdown and can't wait to see it under 200 days. I have the link to the original thread and will bump it sometime today. My boys keep asking when are we going on the cruise. Soon! Soon!

woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter