February 24, 2005 3 day Wonder?

tpmorley

Queen of Hearts
This will be the first cruise for our family: my husband & I, and 2 DS's 14 & 17 years old. Anyone else doing a winter break that week?

Bumping this up, thinking of joining this cruise as we are supposed to leave wdw on 2/24, realized, hey, why not jump on the ship!!! Still waiting for prices, but is there anyone else going? Traveling with a 12 year old DD and 5 year old DS. 12 year old will not be happy, we went last year, and she was too old for the group, but too young for the next age group!!

Okay, it's official, just added 7 to the cruise!!!

Self and Hubby
DD age 12 (looks like shes 16 ugh - loves to play hoops!!!)
DS age 5

Sis and her hubby
DN age 6

Anyone else!!!

I was beginning to WONDER if our family would be the only one on the ship. I've had our cruise booked since last March and can hardly believe that it's almost here!

We are also starting our trip at WDW. Where are you staying? My sister also just decided to join us for the land portion, so I am thrilled!

this is going to be the nuttiest trip ever!!!

2/19-2/21 we will be at the Swan, going to Daytona for the 500 hundred, and I had 2 free nights, so figured why not!!

2/21 - 2/24 - we will be at Saratoga Springs, we own Disney Vacation Club

Sis and family will arrive 2/23 and stay at the Hyatt for the night!

Then we all will meet on ship on 2/24!!

My kids and her daughter have no clue whats going on. My kids think we are leaving on the 24th. My son will love this, my daughter will probably be pretty made at first, but then will enjoy it! I will tell her friends mom and her horse! (that's what she will miss the most, but her instructor will take car of him!)

We were able to get adjoining rooms, so hopefully the cousins won't even know each other is on the ship until they open up the doors between cabins!!! Hopefully I can get a new video camera by then!

I "wonder" also if anyone else is on this ship!

Do your boys play basket ball, my daughter is 5'6" and its all she does other than ride her horse!

Your surprise sounds so fun! Since I've been planning for almost a year, there is no way I could have kept it a secret!

Unfortunately, my boys are more geeks (really, really nice geeks though!) than athletes. My 14 year old runs track and plays soccer but isn't really into basketball. I have no idea if they will like the teen club or not.

It's funny that your daughter is into horses...my sister owns a Norwegian Fjord horse and loves him dearly. She is the one that I went on the first Wonder cruise with as we were celebrating her kidney transplant.

We'll be arriving on the 18th and staying at Pop Century until the cruise. That's the part of the trip my kids are looking forward to since they've been to the parks before and loved them.

this has got to be a joke!!! A little more than a month out, and only 2 families on this ship (well actually 3, if you include my sis!)

Anyone else out there on this cruise, it is taking place right!!!

I still can't imagine that there is no one else on these boards that is going on this cruise!!!!

Your wrong - there's another!

My husband and three daughters aged 13, 11 and 9 and I are joining you!

We are staying at the Grand Floridian for the first part and then taking the transporation to the Cape on Sunday morning.

Another thing - all three girls ride horses and play soccer!

This is not our first time at Disney but the first time on the cruise. The kids are quite excited and we are looking forward to the break away from the cold and snow (we're in Ontario). Can't wait to snorkel at Castaway.

my 3 princesses - are you on the 3 day or 4 day, you say you leave for port on Sunday, we leave on Thursday!!! Hope your wrong!! The girls would probably have fun!!!!!

Yes I realized I was wrong after posting. We arrive at Disney on the 24th which was the date I was thinking. We leave the 27th.

Thanks - have fun! Leave some food for us on the ship!

bumping again - who's coming with us!!!

40947Wonder_at_Castaway_Cay.JPG

hip check!!! There must be more of us! No one on the cruisecritic board either!

Looking forward to meeting all of y'all. Our first at-sea adventure although we are DL park veterans.

Dad 39
Mom 36
lil girl 7
Grandma (nuff said)

My 7 year old is already packed and ready for departure.

First time cruising family & extended family going too
pop-pop
mom-mom

me
hubby
DD 3 DS 18mos DS 6mos

sister
hubby
DS 6 DD 4 DS 12mos

hi we're going...just realized how to read this board...i was just looking under the discussion part...new to all of this..this will be our first disney cruise...me, dh, and 2 ds age 12 will turn 13 on cruise (surprise for his birthday) and age 6 months..we are driving in from nc and will be staying in titusville on wednesday..has anyone ever been to atlantis and if so how about in february ..how is the weather?..would love to hear from others who are going...my son is ok at basketball Nothing spectacular ...but loves to be with other kids since he has been an only child until just recently..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter