February direct sales but also debate about trusts

That is a bananas location for the Skyliner. It would have to link to TTC, which would have to go somewhere, maybe HS??? I mean I'd love to see it, but I doubt it.
Sorry, in Florida a lift station is part of a sewer system. Has nothing to do with the Skyliner.

And yes I know I repeated a statement made just a few posts ago!

So, I got a copy of the CFW POS sent to me and while I am not far into the reading, I noticed one difference so far. For the other projects, it states that the number of 7 day weeks for use is 51, but for the cabins, it is 52.

I assume this is due it being in the trust and not having the actual units sold? Meaning, since DVD remains owner of 100% of the units, they can sell access to them for all the weeks of the year? Just an interesting tidbit!!

So, I got a copy of the CFW POS sent to me and while I am not far into the reading, I noticed one difference so far. For the other projects, it states that the number of 7 day weeks for use is 51, but for the cabins, it is 52.

I assume this is due it being in the trust and not having the actual units sold? Meaning, since DVD remains owner of 100% of the units, they can sell access to them for all the weeks of the year? Just an interesting tidbit!!
Might this mean Disney is able to sell all the points in the trust as opposed to keeping 2%?

Just to confirm, resale contracts purchased will be excluded from any
“ future” trust, correct?

Might this mean Disney is able to sell all the points in the trust as opposed to keeping 2%?

That would be my initial reading of it. They have to keep ownership when it’s a leasehold of 2%….but in their trust model of RTU, they retain ownership of all the units.

Just to confirm, resale contracts purchased will be excluded from any
“ future” trust, correct?
Based on the language used for the trust use plan for CFW, I would say that’s a safe bet. Those contracts are restricted when sold.

I just noticed the CFW timeshare license shows Approved, Delinquent. I don't recall seeing the Delinquent part before.
https://www.myfloridalicense.com/LicenseDetail.asp?SID=&id=9AD4ED51BAE55D10E8DC879D0F11D9D4

Any thoughts?
When there is a comma like that it is a secondary status. The timeshare license has been approved but some piece of the application has expired and needs to be updated. They are still ok, because the primary status is fine. It’s such a laborious process that documentation probably expires along the way and needs to be updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter