Fee for reception chairs

acresse

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a fee for using the folding bamboo chairs? I know the chivari chairs have an extra handling fee.

Yes. All the various non-standard chair options cost extra and have a delivery fee. Bamboo folding chairs cost $7.25 apiece, or $9.75 apiece with a cushion. The delivery fee varies by location but ranges from $200–$350. I have pricing for all the chair options in Chapter 3 of my guide and in a PDF you can download on this page of my site: https://fairytaleweddingsguide.com/wishes-floral-decor/

Yes. All the various non-standard chair options cost extra and have a delivery fee. Bamboo folding chairs cost $7.25 apiece, or $9.75 apiece with a cushion. The delivery fee varies by location but ranges from $200–$350. I have pricing for all the chair options in Chapter 3 of my guide and in a PDF you can download on this page of my site: https://fairytaleweddingsguide.com/wishes-floral-decor/
Thank you so much. Your book has been a life saver! I am having an evening reception at Italy isola and I liked the look of the chairs you used for your Universe of Energy party.

Thank you so much. Your book has been a life saver! I am having an evening reception at Italy isola and I liked the look of the chairs you used for your Universe of Energy party.

The bamboo chairs are nice cuz they can save you a few bucks over Chiavari and other styles but still look SO much better than the standard plastic Epcot chairs!

Does anyone know if there is a way to see what chairs come with your venue without any fees? I really don't want to pay per chair + the $200 handling fee but I also have no idea what chairs we would have at Ariel's if we didn't pay for the chivari.

This is what the standard chairs look like at Ariel's.

P1050448.jpg

P1050449.jpg

Thank you for the pictures! I feel like the hardest part for me has been the decor because its hard to imagine the space and options without being there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!