feeling defeated

Hello Friends,

My little life update! I am returning to work Mon. Feb 12/24! I will be employed by the same company but have taken a new role. I will now be a job coach! I will support folks with disabilities in the work place, I will still see some of the folks I supported in the community so its a win win! I am very nervous to return and the fear of what the public may ask ... I have been doing up with some 1 liners. I worry about my husband as he will be home alone now.. this will be difficult for him. My kids will check in on him during the day so that will help. I will have routine hours and way less travelling! I will work out of a cafe supporting many residents in the workforce. We are still pressing the hospital for answers, so that weighs heavy. Someday I will be able to share our experience at our local hospital. I hope all is well in your worlds! Take care and chat soon!
PS... I forgot to mention the BIG massive snowfall that hit my area last week! It was beyond imaginable .. we are plowed out and safe!
Thanks for the update. Congrats on your new role!

So very proud of you dear Weswife:grouphug:❤️You make such a loving difference to all including us, thank you, my friend.

Sweet dreams to all always with love.

Hello Friends,

My little life update! I am returning to work Mon. Feb 12/24! I will be employed by the same company but have taken a new role. I will now be a job coach! I will support folks with disabilities in the work place, I will still see some of the folks I supported in the community so its a win win! I am very nervous to return and the fear of what the public may ask ... I have been doing up with some 1 liners. I worry about my husband as he will be home alone now.. this will be difficult for him. My kids will check in on him during the day so that will help. I will have routine hours and way less travelling! I will work out of a cafe supporting many residents in the workforce. We are still pressing the hospital for answers, so that weighs heavy. Someday I will be able to share our experience at our local hospital. I hope all is well in your worlds! Take care and chat soon!
PS... I forgot to mention the BIG massive snowfall that hit my area last week! It was beyond imaginable .. we are plowed out and safe!

BEST of luck in your new position. It sounds amazing! I know About these worries, and it breaks my heart that you have to go through them. One day at a time, and hoping people give you grace. The washroom is a nice escape If things get too overwhelming. Take a few minutes, cry it out, and come back when you are ready.

OMG the snow, I heard/read/spoke about that. Insanity! And a lot of emergency and awful situations. We are having weirdly Warm record (I think) highs. It is like 8 today. I’m sure we will pay for that 😂

Sending you love 💕 once again, good luck Monday

Checking in on Day 1 🤗

Dare I say another storm for you guys 😬

love to You 🌈❤️
Yes .. another storm day!!! No school today .. my DD is happy as she is an educational teaching assistant, storm days mean a day off! I am doing well in my new position. The residents I support were very happy to see me <3 I was happy to see them Of course they want to talk about my younger DD... I redirect the conversation so I get through it! Hope all is well in your world <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter