Feeling left out

Check out Pop century. Will be open, same price (maybe $10-$20 more a night then all stars) and honestly has a better location. Also fort wilderness, ended up getting a cabin for $200 more than Pop for a 5 day visit. Don’t believe the “class system” bs with Disney, there’s always something you can work out.
A positive of booking fort wilderness is you’ll be able to cook and bbq at your cabin. Opportunity for huge savings. The Fort is so wonderful too!

I go to DL in CA. It costs me significantly less, and I have a great time. I only go to FL now for Universal.

I think the pricing of WDW resorts is ridiculous.

The pricing of the Disneyland resorts is even worse. I'm usually a diehard onsite sort of person, but not there. That was some sticker shock.

If you think WDW is expensive you should look at Disney Paris.

It didn't seem crazy high to me. We stayed at the Cheyenne in '17. I did book through the UK site, as it was cheaper than the US site.

The pricing of the Disneyland resorts is even worse. I'm usually a diehard onsite sort of person, but not there. That was some sticker shock.
I stay at one of the good neighbour hotels at DL, I cannot justify the cost of Disney own resorts when the hotels on South Harbour Blvd are closer to the parks than DL Hotel and Paradise Pier. I would love to stay at Grand Californian, but, the cost is ridiculous.

It didn't seem crazy high to me. We stayed at the Cheyenne in '17. I did book through the UK site, as it was cheaper than the US site.
I like Cheyenne, I had a great stay there and would recommend it over the Newport Bay where I had a terrible stay. My favourite is always going to be Sequoia Lodge, but, I'm looking forward to resort hopping the newly themed Marvel resort.

I always stay off property at DL. No real benefit for staying on property like at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!