Festival of the Arts returns January 17th

Is it just me or have they still not released any schedule information?

following this thread for further announcements... the PR pretty much just said Broadway series returning Daily + mentioned all the new movies/beauty and the beast sing along

So excited my DD are there opening day and Saturday. Can’t wait to see all the beautiful art!

Yay! So happy dates have finally been announced. We booked our January trip so we could go! Following for all the details yet to come!

Usually does the festival extend for a few days? We will be there on Feb 26th so unfortunately I will be missing it shortly
And Flower and Garden most likely won’t be started yet either... 😢

Usually does the festival extend for a few days? We will be there on Feb 26th so unfortunately I will be missing it shortly
Never heard of any of the festivals being extended.
Can you change your dates?

Festivals are not extended, but the good news is that by Feb. 26 many of the topiaries and floral displays most likely will be in place for the upcoming Flower and Garden Festival.

Never heard of any of the festivals being extended.
Can you change your dates?
No... plane tickets already bought
It will give me another reason to come back!

Festivals are not extended, but the good news is that by Feb. 26 many of the topiaries and floral displays most likely will be in place for the upcoming Flower and Garden Festival.

That’s awesome! This is what I was mostly hoping for so that’s great news!!!

I'm glad it is coming back. I've never been and booked my trip for Feb. 2020 so I could be there for this festival.
Eagerly awaiting the Broadway performances!

We'll be there during that time, and I'm excited to see what it's all about. We have never been to this festival; does it take over Epcot like Food and Wine does? I didn't like being at Epcot during Food and Wine simply because I felt like I couldn't experience Epcot as it is as a park. Can we still enjoy Epcot with all the festival activities and events going on? Also, do you think it will be fun or of interest for a 5 year old?

We'll be there during that time, and I'm excited to see what it's all about. We have never been to this festival; does it take over Epcot like Food and Wine does? I didn't like being at Epcot during Food and Wine simply because I felt like I couldn't experience Epcot as it is as a park. Can we still enjoy Epcot with all the festival activities and events going on? Also, do you think it will be fun or of interest for a 5 year old?
I think a 5 year old would enjoy it as they have had a scavenger hunt and a paint by numbers mural in the past

It's like a mini Food and Wine / Flower and Garden festival. We love it - usually cool temps, interesting setups and photo ops, a few neat things for the kids to do. You know it's there but it doesn't necessarily take over World Showcase, if that makes sense. My kids are 9 and 5 and we've enjoyed it in the past.

Yay. We've been looking forward to this. They announced it 2 weeks earlier than they did last year so now to wait patiently for a few weeks for room discounts to come out.

It's similar, but on a smaller scale. There is a mural that guests help to paint. You can buy a cookie that comes with icing to paint on it. There are lots of photo ops.

The Broadway singers are amazing. But I saw lots of restless kids after the first couple numbers. My son went with his theatre friends last year and loved every minute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!