Few questions about waitlist and booking UK flights

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

I’m from the UK and looking to do my first ABD trip and have a few questions please if anyone can help?

Can I book my flights from UK and back with Adventures by Disney or Dreams Unlimited?

Can someone please explain how the waitlist works please? I’m a bit confused by it. As coming from the UK and needing to book a long time off work I need to be certain of my dates and that will go ahead. I can’t really be annoying my workplace by changing my dates of my vacation all the time. I was looking at Adult only trips .

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Both this question and the other you posted are best answered by Dreams Unlimited @DisneyKevin or email him Kevin Klose <kevin@Dreamsunlimitedtravel.com>

Quickly - booking flights, concerns with possible cancellations, questions about waitlists can be handled with Dreams Unlimited. They've booked 13 ABD's for me, no problems. The most recent ABD I booked, I wouldn't have been able to arrange without Kevin (albeit a special circumstance).

Both this question and the other you posted are best answered by Dreams Unlimited @DisneyKevin or email him Kevin Klose <kevin@Dreamsunlimitedtravel.com>

Quickly - booking flights, concerns with possible cancellations, questions about waitlists can be handled with Dreams Unlimited. They've booked 13 ABD's for me, no problems. The most recent ABD I booked, I wouldn't have been able to arrange without Kevin (albeit a special circumstance).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter