• 2-4

• 5-6

• 7-8

• 9-10

• 11-12

Results are only viewable after voting.

WDWDaisy

Earning My Ears
The DW, DD(03), DS(1) & DM will be comeing down to OKW in a GV the week after Thanksgiving and will be in a GV for 6 nights. This trip was to be with my sisters & her falmily of 4, but they prob. wont make it.

So the question is what is the fewest anyone has had in a OKW GV.

My 4 kids would LOVE it if we got a GV, but it ain't gonna happen! They will just have to rough it in a 2 bedroom. We have never stayed in one, but if we ever brought my mom along I would get one so she could have some privacy and not have to share a room with a bunch of loud kids!

We had a GV at OKW in July. For two nights we had just DH and myself there. Everyone else was there for all the other 6 nights, so we had as many as 8 people there, but we had the GV to ourselves for the first and last night, and it was FUN! :teeth:

I had 5 adults and one child. Each family unit had their own bedroom and bath as it should be. We had 3 family units, if I went to 2, I would get a 2 bedroom. I would never allow any of my guests to share a bedroom with another family unit or of course be forced to sleep in the living room.

We had 6 in the GV at OKW in August. Our family plus my DD's best friend.
19 years old, we felt they should have their own room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter