fidelity pending listings

Status
Not open for further replies.

homeoneday

Earning My Ears
Newbie here and I am in the process of buying my first DVC! I just realized fidelity actually removes listings that are pending (so are all the aggregator sites). Is there a way to still see those? All the other brokers still list them and although I don't know what the accepted offers are, I can still get an idea which ones people go after.

There would be no way to see those if the broker removes them.

You’d have to simply track what is there and compare it yourself each day.

I would recommend checking out the ROFR thread here. The brokers don't show the accepted price but here on disboards we do discuss what offers were accepted and rejected so it'd likely be better to go off what's being posted in the ROFR thread anyways.

I would recommend checking out the ROFR thread here. The brokers don't show the accepted price but here on disboards we do discuss what offers were accepted and rejected so it'd likely be better to go off what's being posted in the ROFR thread anyways.
I am going to see if I can get people to post the asking price on the ROFR thread when the new one gets posted on April 1.

I will ask nicely.

I like it but could not find a definition for how the come up with the 2 scores.
I believe the AP is available points
100= Fully Loaded
0= Fully Stripped

Value score would be a comparison based on all other listings for same resort

This thread is moving into questionable territory. So, it’s been locked.

ETA: Several posts and responses to them have been deleted at the request of the original poster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter