Status
Not open for further replies.

FiFi Rose

<font color=red>The last time we didn't even get s
Never tried this before but here goes!

The Cast

Me (FiFi, 33) - 4th trip to DLRP, Disneyaholic
DD 1 (Becca, 12) - Loves all things Disney
DD 2 (Anna, 4) - She definitely aint no princess!
Granny (OAP) - Discovered Disney for the 1st time last Halloween

DH - staying at home cause he won't fly:scared1: !

Staying 5 nights/6 days in Disneyland Hotel - 5th-10th Oct

The excitement is really building now. Only 2 more sleeps and we're back in the magic. We should be leaving around 2.30 ish on Sunday morning to fly out from Edinburgh on an early morning flight for CDG. Then we're getting the VEA coach to our hotel. All Going well we should hit the parks by lunchtime grab something to eat and do a few rides before check in. Then off to bed for a couple of hours sleep so we can hit the park at night. I love the park in the dark and this will be the only night where we'll get late opening.

My youngest LOVES Sulley, Buzz, Pirates of the Carribean (she should have been a boy!) I've packed her princess dresses just in case I can persuade her to put them on (am taking Buzz as a back up;) ) It was her birthday this week so going to dress up and have a birthday tea in Cafe Mickey on Monday. Tuesday we've got tickets for Buffalo Bills cause this was great last year (cowboys and indians - my youngest is in her element!)

Not sure where we'll eat for the rest of the week but want to try Annettes (never been there but the reviews on here look good) and think might try Inventions one night.

My friend and her family arrive on Wed for 3 nights :yay: and half of our home town seem to be heading off to DLRP!

Loads we want to do while we're there but Lion King show is top of the list. Been 4 times and have still never seen it. TOT, Stitch, POTC, Buzz and hope DD2 is big enough for Thunder Mountain this year (she's tall for her age, unlike her wee mum!)

Off now to do more ironing and packing!

Have fun :yay: :yay:
I can understand your hubby, i am SO MUCH scared of flying :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter