Fifth Time's the Fastest... Week Three 11/2

Sooo the biggest news I have is this: There's no way I can post here everyday. Thus, I've decided to post only once a week, unless there's something important I feel the need to come write about.

I FINALLY lost some weight this week. Very exciting. I'm down 4.2 pounds from last week. I'm still slightly up from when I first started; but I'm counting last week as my starting weight so down 4.2 feels pretty good.

I still love my trainer. She is awesooome. Turns out she was ranked in the top 10 junior women's weightlifting six or seven years ago. So she has a little experience with muscles.

She's totally killing me with the cardio! I start to feel really frustrated; I'm a perfectionist and hate not being able to do something. But she can really get me motivated, which is what's important.

On the negative side, I got into my first car accident Monday. Everyone's fine, neither of us were going very fast at all. Its more frustrating than anything.

Anyway I think that's pretty much it for this week.

Weight History:
Starting Weight: 245
Current Weight: 240.8
Total Change: -4.2

Glad to hear from you and more importantly, glad to hear you had a good week. Most importantly, glad to hear you're ok after your accident.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter