fighting the airlines

rideswithchrist

DIS Veteran
I should be in Norway right now, but instead I am waiting on hold for an hour to be told refunds are issued and will take 90 days.
I am sure they are supposed to refund within 7, however I used a third Party so they can take up to 90 I suppose. I also don't know if the Norwegian Airline has to refund in 7 or if they can wait 90.

Good times. I am not in a hurry for the money as it will be applied to my trip next year if possible, but I don't like the idea of my money floating around in control of someone else.
IF I follow through though, I'll fly to Norway at the beginning of May 2021 and need to give myself a week downtime to prep for driving to Disney May 28th.

I should be in Norway right now, but instead I am waiting on hold for an hour to be told refunds are issued and will take 90 days.
I am sure they are supposed to refund within 7, however I used a third Party so they can take up to 90 I suppose. I also don't know if the Norwegian Airline has to refund in 7 or if they can wait 90.

Good times. I am not in a hurry for the money as it will be applied to my trip next year if possible, but I don't like the idea of my money floating around in control of someone else.
IF I follow through though, I'll fly to Norway at the beginning of May 2021 and need to give myself a week downtime to prep for driving to Disney May 28th.

its all about them keeping the money for interest.

its all about them keeping the money for interest.

Unfortunately this is so true. Thankfully I don't need that money right now so when it comes in, I can put it in savings, but the hard part is remembering to contact them after the 90 days. My Aunt booked the Thon Hotel in full and they also said it would take 90 days to refund, which is ludicrous considering we would literally be checking out today and never checked in at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!