Figmentcookie's "Almost done planning" PJ - Transformers?

figmentcookie

Mouseketeer
Hello everybody! I have been thoroughly enjoying reading everyone's PJ and wedding TR, so I decided to start one myself. Hope you enjoy!:goodvibes

Edited to remove non-wedding related information that does not fit into list of accepted rules.

The Engagement Story:

Edited to remove sarcasm. Nothing left here either!

Welcome to thw DIS Boards...Or atleast the Wedding Planing boards!

Such a perfect Philadelphia story! (DF and I are both Penn alum). I half expected to see Love Park. :rotfl2:

Welcome to the boards!

This was a trip report of when we looked at the WP. However, it has been said that ever allowing any trip reports on this board was a regrettable mistake, so I have removed all the details.

Removed because the pictures were too big and made it necessary to scroll on the page, which is against the rules.

Welcome to thw DIS Boards...Or atleast the Wedding Planing boards!

Thanks! It looks like your wedding is coming up right around the same time as mine!

Such a perfect Philadelphia story! (DF and I are both Penn alum). I half expected to see Love Park. :rotfl2:

Welcome to the boards!

Yay another Quaker! Glad you can appreciate the story that way! I don't think they will let me move out of the city until I get a picture with either of the Love signs. :lmao:

Welcome!! :welcome: I LOVE your writing style. It is going to be so much fun hearing about your planning. Thanks for all the great pix of the WP and Whitehall Room and Patio! :lovestruc Aren't they gorgeous?! :faint:

Welcome!! :welcome: I LOVE your writing style. It is going to be so much fun hearing about your planning. Thanks for all the great pix of the WP and Whitehall Room and Patio! :lovestruc Aren't they gorgeous?! :faint:

Aww, thanks keenercam! The Whitehall Room is pretty, I've read a good chunk of your PJ, you're having your vow renewal reception there, right?

Aww, thanks keenercam! The Whitehall Room is pretty, I've read a good chunk of your PJ, you're having your vow renewal reception there, right?

Yes! :cloud9: And I nearly fell apart when we thought the space wouldn't be available to have our post ceremony events at the GF. :sad1: Thank God that was all worked out and we even have a signed contract now! :yay: I'll be looking forward to seeing how everything comes together for you (once you get your date and time set), so that I can follow in your footsteps! :cool1:

This post described my journey in finding a wedding dress. Since it's not actually 'wedding planning,' it has been removed.

Yay! Welcome!

It all looks good so far. I love the dresses and tiara!

I must've missed it, but when are you getting married?

Beautiful dress!! Great start to your PJ! Everything looks great so far. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your plans.

Yay! Welcome!

Aww, thank you! I was going to put that in the next part, it's October 13, 2008.

Beautiful dress!! Great start to your PJ! Everything looks great so far. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your plans.
Gorgeous dress! Cant wait to hear more of your plans!

It's great to hear you all like everything :) I'll be posting more this weekend!

beautiful wedding dress!!

Can't wait to hear the rest of the details!!

GORGEOUS!! Love it all!!!

I love your tiara too!! Did the seller have a store?

You guys are such a cute couple too!! I'm so happy for you two! :banana: :dance3:

GORGEOUS!! Love it all!!!

I love your tiara too!! Did the seller have a store?

You guys are such a cute couple too!! I'm so happy for you two! :banana: :dance3:

Thanks Alissa!! A dancing banana?? You do like my stuff :) The tiara was from venusjewelry's store. I loved my tiara for a few reasons 1. it uses swarovski crystals so it's pretty and shiny but I didn't have to pay the same price as I would for a tiara by swarovski, 2. because it incorporates my dress in with the earrings I bought for the wedding, 3. it has combs on the back so it actually will stay in your hair, and 4. it only took three days to get here after I bought it. When I got it, I opened it immediately and put it on... DF is hoping I'll stop wearing it all the time :rotfl:

Yay! Welcome!

You didn't miss it, that's the next part :)

Gorgeous dress! Cant wait to hear more of your plans!

beautiful wedding dress!!

Can't wait to hear the rest of the details!!

Thanks for your compliments on my dress! I'm going to be scheduling the fitting in a few weeks, so hopefully I'll have some better pictures :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter