Figmentcookie's "Almost done planning" PJ - Transformers?

I love you PJ and your plans sound wonderful! I was dying when I saw your "California Grill", that was too funny!! :rotfl2: Thank you for sharing!

Okay, now I've learned a lesson about reading your posts while at work. A very important lesson, I might add, considering my partner just looked over at me from his office with raised eyebrows and a "care to share the joke" kind of look when I guffawed out loud. :lmao:

Thanks for the laugh, kiddo! Can't wait to hear more! Lots more! Oh, and I really can't wait to see pix of the Disney magic that will get a moose in your cake! :rotfl:

The movie pictures of them filming the new Transformers movie in front of my apt were off topic, so I removed them.

Okay, now I've learned a lesson about reading your posts while at work. A very important lesson, I might add, considering my partner just looked over at me from his office with raised eyebrows and a "care to share the joke" kind of look when I guffawed out loud. :lmao:

Thanks for the laugh, kiddo! Can't wait to hear more! Lots more! Oh, and I really can't wait to see pix of the Disney magic that will get a moose in your cake! :rotfl:

Well, it's always a good goal to learn something new at work every day. Unfortunately for me, it usually doesn't apply to what I'm doing :) I'll be in your state in a few hours for dinner!

Originally Posted by auntpumpkin View Post
I love you PJ and your plans sound wonderful! I was dying when I saw your "California Grill", that was too funny!! Thank you for sharing!
Google images always comes through with the comedic relief :)

You will love CG
I am sooo excited about the CF!!

How exciting! I really liked that movie. I suggest you see it. The cars are so cute! I want to hug them all! That's mostly what I remember from the movie!

I just read your entire PJ in one sitting. You are hul-arious. I literally LOL several times. How exciting is it they are filming outside your house? Now when I talk about Transformers 2, I'll say... my best friend of all time was in the movie, well her house was at least, and she invited me over to see, and thus they will look at me in awe, and will bow at my feet, all because of you! But, on a serious note, can't wait to read more!:listen:

::Edit:: Btw, this was a complete joke, I'm not a crazy stalker I swear.

After watching the hollywood magic outside my window for awhile, I got bored and took pictures of my blue bird attacking the transformers car outside.

Its so funny, usually people get really annoyed at their street being used by a movie because they take up so much. Also most people think that being on set is always so exciting, but it really gets boring fast. Although I have to say when we worked on chase scenes or stunts it was always more interesting.

Love the bird attaching the set-I laughed so hard.

Wow! I'm surprised no one told you about it. I thought you needed to sign releases for stuff like that to get done right outside your home. Very cool!

It makes me laugh, because Transformers was being played when we went on our Disney cruise in January. We kept seeing the same parts over and over. It's a running joke now, because we don't know what happens at the end and right in the middle! :lmao:

Just caught up on your pj.. everything looks great! I LOVE your invites.. they are really cute! And the transformers thing is awesome.. I used to always have a thing for Shia Lebeouf.. ever since he was Luis Stevens on Even Stevens!! Lol... don't tell DF, he won't let me see the sequel!:rotfl2:

Just caught up on your pj.. everything looks great! I LOVE your invites.. they are really cute! And the transformers thing is awesome.. I used to always have a thing for Shia Lebeouf.. ever since he was Luis Stevens on Even Stevens!! Lol... don't tell DF, he won't let me see the sequel!:rotfl2:

:rotfl: I thought I was the only one!! Loved him in Holes too.

Awesome close up of bumblebee I might add (I'm a huge nerd). I don't care too much for Michael Bay, which is why we waited for the video, but it was ok - they could have bb@stardized transformers more -- but I wanted to see more transforming!! Too much love story, not enough sweet cars. :confused3 Ok, rant over. Good job so far -- seems like everythings going well...

I just started reading through your PJ and it is great, I love all the stories that you have included. Your feathery babies are so cute :goodvibes

April 13 is DH's birthday and October 13 is one of my best friend's b-day, so you have picked some great dates :thumbsup2

I love that your doing your reveal in front of the castle; that will be such a special moment :lovestruc

I'm glad you decided to get some shots in the World Showcase; all of the countries you have chosen made great shots for us, so I'm sure you'll be just as lucky.

Cool movie shots! popcorn:: You should sell them to TMZ and spend the money on the wedding! :rotfl: That is weird that they didn't let you know about the filming... what would have happened if you'd needed to leave your building and go out to the street? You could've been in the movie!! ("These pretzels are making me thirsty..." :happytv: )

Way cool about the movie!! We just watched that last weekend, it was pretty good. Dh will be pleased there is another one coming out.

How exciting! I really liked that movie. I suggest you see it. The cars are so cute! I want to hug them all! That's mostly what I remember from the movie!

Well, I guess it's a good sign at least you remember something from it. If I hate it, I won't even remember I saw it. I just netflixed the movie the waterhorse... just because the little waterhorse looked so cute. The movie wasn't that clever in my book, it was just a cross b/w Pete's Dragon and Free Willy, but the little monster was darn cute as I expected :)

I just read your entire PJ in one sitting. You are hul-arious. I literally LOL several times. How exciting is it they are filming outside your house? Now when I talk about Transformers 2, I'll say... my best friend of all time was in the movie, well her house was at least, and she invited me over to see, and thus they will look at me in awe, and will bow at my feet, all because of you! But, on a serious note, can't wait to read more!:listen:

::Edit:: Btw, this was a complete joke, I'm not a crazy stalker I swear.

:rotfl: DF is good with photoshop, maybe he can edit us into the pics. Then you could say, "See, it's me and my BFF driving the yellow car in the movie, that was us."

Its so funny, usually people get really annoyed at their street being used by a movie because they take up so much. Also most people think that being on set is always so exciting, but it really gets boring fast. Although I have to say when we worked on chase scenes or stunts it was always more interesting.

Love the bird attaching the set-I laughed so hard.

Chase scenes are exciting... not every PJ has one. Cuddle-zilla has asked me personally to send his thanks, and offers to send you an autographed picture. But since he's a bird and can't write, I think you may want to turn down his version of an autograph.

Wow! I'm surprised no one told you about it. I thought you needed to sign releases for stuff like that to get done right outside your home. Very cool!

It makes me laugh, because Transformers was being played when we went on our Disney cruise in January. We kept seeing the same parts over and over. It's a running joke now, because we don't know what happens at the end and right in the middle! :lmao:
I know, I was very surprised that they didn't tell us too! However, I would have (and I bet all of my neighbors would have) had a "they're filming transformers outside my window" party! Anyway, DF and I are at the same Univ around here. I'm still grad student, but DF's already graduated and technically has a faculty position. They sent an email around to the faculty that they would be filming, but not us.

Way cool about the movie!! We just watched that last weekend, it was pretty good. Dh will be pleased there is another one coming out.
I really think I should rent that first movie now :)

Cool movie shots! popcorn:: You should sell them to TMZ and spend the money on the wedding! :rotfl: That is weird that they didn't let you know about the filming... what would have happened if you'd needed to leave your building and go out to the street? You could've been in the movie!! ("These pretzels are making me thirsty..." :happytv: )

Hmm, too bad I posted them here first, haha, I could have been rich!
Yeah, "These pretzels are making me thirsty..." and then the headline the following morning on the news would have been, "DisBride run over by totally obvious, bright yellow car, more at 6."

I just started reading through your PJ and it is great, I love all the stories that you have included. Your feathery babies are so cute :goodvibes

April 13 is DH's birthday and October 13 is one of my best friend's b-day, so you have picked some great dates :thumbsup2

I love that your doing your reveal in front of the castle; that will be such a special moment :lovestruc

I'm glad you decided to get some shots in the World Showcase; all of the countries you have chosen made great shots for us, so I'm sure you'll be just as lucky.
Aww, thanks for all the great comments. I'm glad that other people like the 13th too! All of your pics that you shared were so instrumental in picking out the countries, I really appreciate your help. BTW, I read the updates of your wedding TR and I loved the fact you used "One Little Spark," in your pre-ceremony :)

jessiesgirl and alissa2008, I think I know what I'll be PMing you as a wedding present ;) Will you be having the chicken or LeBoeuf?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter