Finally! Single Digits!

Since I'm at work, I'll do the Single Digit Squat. It's all downhill from here.

Bill From PA

Oh My Gosh! I am getting so nervous and I don't know why. I think it's because I still haven't finished packing and I have some little things to do. I will also be observed by my assistant principal sometime in the next two days! :eek: Send some pixie dust my way! pixiedust: I think that it won't take much to put me over the edge. Why is the "getting ready" for a vacation so stressful. I even started planning and preparing early and I am still not ready! :crazy2:

Doing the "I am 3 days away from Disney dance!" :banana: :banana: :cool1:

I'm down to single digits, too!! :cool1: :woohoo:
I'm so excited, I've already started packing and listening to all the Disney CD's I own. So it's back to dancing for me!!

:banana: party: :jumping1: Off to Disney in 9 days!!!!!!! :stitch: :figment: :goofy: :sulley: :tigger: :mickeyjum

Well, I have 10 days, but I'll still dance party:

I'm so excited. I think I am more excited than my DD whose Birthday we will be celebrating there. :rotfl:

10 days and counting...............

One week.... that's it :woohoo: ... I felt pretty organized until now ...I have got to get some packing done.
We are planning a Disney movie marathon( everyone gets to pick a favourite) for Saturday night to make the days go quicker!!!

Hope you all have a great trip!!!! Pixie dust for great weather pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter