Finally!!

Disneylovers2000

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share my excitement! We are finally planning our December 2020 trip! We haven't been since July 2015! :cool1:
We are coming from the Great White North, renting travel trailers and staying for 13 day!!! :mickeyjumparty:We are beyond excited. Alot has changed since we were last there. Counting down the days! :smickey:

Just wanted to share my excitement! We are finally planning our December 2020 trip! We haven't been since July 2015! :cool1:
We are coming from the Great White North, renting travel trailers and staying for 13 day!!! :mickeyjumparty:We are beyond excited. Alot has changed since we were last there. Counting down the days! :smickey:

Have a great relaxing 'warm' trip!! :)

That's exciting!! Congratulations on your upcoming trip. A lot has changed in five years. You'll have a blast.
Did you stay at the Fort when you visited in 2015?

That's exciting!! Congratulations on your upcoming trip. A lot has changed in five years. You'll have a blast.
Did you stay at the Fort when you visited in 2015?

We did and see loved it! Because we come from so far and stay for so long, we really needed accommodations that allowed us to make food. We are camping families anyways so it just made good sense to camp at Disney too!

Sorry some of us hijacked your thread. You will love December at the fort and at Disney. DW and I were there in 2014 in December, one of the best trips ever! I would recommend the MVMCP. We had a blast! Fun just looking around the campground at all the decorations. We spent 1 day just going to different resorts looking at Xmas decorations. The gingerbread house at GF is not to be missed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts