Financing??!?

If you own your house consider getting a Home Equity loan. They're going for 5% at our bank, and are way cheaper than the 10% you can get through timeshare focused companies. You'll only get that if you have enough equity built up, but the lower APR is a massive benefit.

I would cautiously go into financing. You eat up a lot of your savings with the interest you pay. So financing can be ok IF you intend on having it paid off with in a couple of years. Do take some time to maybe let the add-on-itis to pass. I bought my first resale in 2015 and then after our stay at the poly had to add on there. I waited until i had the cash to make the purchase, but i did go through financing options in order to make the purchase - at the end when i looked at having a monthly payment and paying all that interest I decided to put things on hold. I realized it was just a luxury purchase and not a necessity to incur another monthly payment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter