Find Coloring Pages, Puzzles, Travel Activity Sheets & More Here! Print All Free!

Thanks to all who have posted links and bumped up this thread.
We already did our Disney trip this year :( but it was great :D
but we'll have a few more road trips this summer I'm sure.

Wow am I glad I found this subject -- we are going on a short trip this weekend and have a 6yo that can't sit still -- this is really going to help.

Thank you very much for all your trouble.

Lisa

Thanks for taking the time to post these links! My dd is too young at this point, but I will be saving this info! ;)

Thanks again!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks for bumping this thread! I am driving to WDW in November and these sites will be awesome to keep my kids occupied. I already started printing out some things to put away for the trip!

BUMPING!

I almost used all of the ink in my printer for all of the coloring pages I printed out! LOL!

Sarah

Thanks Clover9990 for the bump and mickeysaver for the links!!! :earsgirl:

This is such a GREAT post and quite useful for a Family Boards I'm going to stick it up here at the top! :earsboy:

Great Links!

My daughter is 2 1/2 and loves to color, so we got her a travel desk for the car and will be printing some Disney coloring pages for our ride down from New Jersey. I think they will help the time pass and get her in the Disney mood (of course, she is always in the Disney mood lol).

Wow! Looks like my post from last year has found new life. I'm glad that it's been helpful info for so many. Mickey

Thanks so much for all of these sites. Printing your own 'activity books' are great because you can pick what you know your kids would enjoy the most. Also pick age appropriate (not to hard or or babyish) like the books bought in stores.
I made 5 books altogether: 1 each for DS & DD for plane to FL., 1 each for place back home. Also did 1 for ME. - figure I'll need the sleep going home.

SCRAPPERS:
www.enchantedlearning.com has great pages to print to record (daily) what you've done, where you've eaten, etc. Great for future scrapbook journaling.

www.dltk-kids.com had charactor templates for paper piercing.

Thanks for the post and thanks for bumping. This amount of work would have taken me an entire day or two. What a great time saver.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thank you so much. We'll be driving down to disney is December and it's a loooong drive (24 hours). My three kids will enjoy these very much. It's nice to have all kinds of things for them to do so they're not always asking "are we there yet?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!