Find Coloring Pages, Puzzles, Travel Activity Sheets & More Here! Print All Free!

what a great way to make the miles go faster for 1 'tween, & a 8 yr old boy!

gotta go find all of buzz's friends names

Thanks for all of these links. I am going to print some off for each of my two girls for the airplane. I'm going to take them to our local Kinko's and have them spiral bound. I'll make personalized covers for them. I think, if I remember correctly, that having them spiral bound is really cheap.

Me too!! Thanks for the post!!! Thanks for the bump!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave:

Does anyone know if there are disney handwriting practice worksheets out there? cant let the kids get rusty on the trip!!!

thanks, wendy

thanks so much that all of the stuff was very useful and I will take on the plane.!!::MickeyMo

Awesome sites, although after I printed about 20 pages, my printer just broke!! I can't get it to work!! That totally stinks! LOL!!

But thanks for sharing!!

:earsgirl:

INK...I ... Need... ink!!!:earseek:

These are great, thanks everyone for posting!

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

I had to report back that these pages of activities really WORKED! We did the 17 hr. drive from Houston and the kids loved the activities. I printed out all the ones I could find. The best ones for our kids (12,10 & 5) were the liscense plate hunt, car model hunt, and "road trip bingo" we self laminated the bingo cards for future use and used dry erase markers to mark them.

We travel a lot but I have never been so prepared before!

Thanks to the DIS!!!

Somebody posted this link elsewhere (which is how I found it!!:( ) but I can't find it now so I'll mention it again:
www.themouseforless.com
This is a FANTASTIC site for getting all sorts of printables for the kids! I just printed out 3 journals for each of my boys, each one a little different. (I even made one up for my almost-3-yr. old, so I can write down his reactions, likes, dislikes and overall experience!) They can keep track of the whole trip and record all their favorites from each park or day. When they're all done I'm going to put them in page protectors in a 3-prong binder, and put their pictures and ages on the front - what a great souvenir and memory from their first trip to WDW!

Another great one that I use alot is www.nickjr.com. You can find travel activities, printables and activities/printables by age. I even found some stuff there for my teenage daughter.

This should make the trip easier, not only teh Disney trip but others to San Antonio or such. Thanks for the links.

Who knew? Wow, it's neat to know that I helped to start something that has helped so many people. :blush: Here's to a peaceful trip to Disney! :drinking1 Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!