Find your 2018 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

So my husband tells me to look into a fish extender group for our upcoming cruise. This will be our 8th cruise with DCL so you would think that I would have this whole fish extender down by now - LOL! My luck is that the booking date we are taking NO ONE has started a thread :( Sept 7, 2018. What do I do now?

We interested !!!

So my husband tells me to look into a fish extender group for our upcoming cruise. This will be our 8th cruise with DCL so you would think that I would have this whole fish extender down by now - LOL! My luck is that the booking date we are taking NO ONE has started a thread :( Sept 7, 2018. What do I do now?

We interested !!!

Vhurley has started a thread for 9/7. You can discuss your plans on that thread.

I would like to join a fish extender group for the October 26, 2018 Dream Cruise but there isn't a meet group started yet & I don't know how to create a thread. Can anyone help?

I would like to join a fish extender group for the October 26, 2018 Dream Cruise but there isn't a meet group started yet & I don't know how to create a thread. Can anyone help?
OK, go to the Cruise Meets board main page and start a thread. You do that by clicking the "Post New Thread" button at the upper mid/right of the page. Be sure to title the thread with name of ship and date of cruise.

It doesn't have to be fancy, just a simple "this is our cruise meet thread" will do. Or whatever you want to post to introduce yourself. Click the "Create Thread" button at the bottom of the page.

After you've got the thread started, open it up again, and copy the URL from the top of the page.

Now, come back to this thread and make a new post requesting that your link be added to the first page. Be sure to paste the copied URL into that post.

Shortly afterward a mod will come by and add the link. Then anyone looking for your cruise meet thread will be able to find it easily.

please ADD
3-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral Embark Date: 14-Dec-2018 Debark Date: 17-Dec-2018
I just decided to take my family for the holidays. we can also have a Fish Extender group......it was awesome for my son on the last cruise. thanks so much. Val!

please ADD
3-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral Embark Date: 14-Dec-2018 Debark Date: 17-Dec-2018
I just decided to take my family for the holidays. we can also have a Fish Extender group......it was awesome for my son on the last cruise. thanks so much. Val!
The moderators don't create the Cruise Meet thread. That's something you have to do. Then you post a link to it here in a request post. THEN the mods can add it to the list.

OK, go to the Cruise Meets board main page and start a thread. You do that by clicking the "Post New Thread" button at the upper mid/right of the page. Be sure to title the thread with name of ship and date of cruise.

It doesn't have to be fancy, just a simple "this is our cruise meet thread" will do. Or whatever you want to post to introduce yourself. Click the "Create Thread" button at the bottom of the page.

After you've got the thread started, open it up again, and copy the URL from the top of the page.

Now, come back to this thread and make a new post requesting that your link be added to the first page. Be sure to paste the copied URL into that post.

Shortly afterward a mod will come by and add the link. Then anyone looking for your cruise meet thread will be able to find it easily.

Was there ever a thread started for the 10/26 Bahamian cruise?

Is there one for the Verry Merry Christmas Bahamian 5 night cruise December 23-28, 2018? I can’t find any and I thought there we be one since it’s jot to far away.

I just went back and checked my stuff and it’s magic not dream. I don’t know how I mixed them up. I am going to relook now.

I just went back and checked my stuff and it’s magic not dream. I don’t know how I mixed them up. I am going to relook now.

There is a 12/23/18 Magic Cruise Meet Thread. You can find it in the directory on the first page of the 2018 Magic thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!