Find your 2018 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Hey is there a link for the Dec 8th 2018 sail date? Also I am knew to this and found once I get on the right forum that's where I sign up for fish extenders, is that correct?

Looking at the directory on the first page of this thread there does not seem to be a thread for that cruise yet. If you would like to start one, please do so (on the Cruise Meets Board) and then come back to this thread to post the link. One of us moderators will then add it to the directory where your fellow cruisers will find you. If any of them are interested in a FE Exchange that is where you can discuss it and set it up.

Looking at the directory on the first page of this thread there does not seem to be a thread for that cruise yet. If you would like to start one, please do so (on the Cruise Meets Board) and then come back to this thread to post the link. One of us moderators will then add it to the directory where your fellow cruisers will find you. If any of them are interested in a FE Exchange that is where you can discuss it and set it up.

I hope I did this right....it's my first time

https://www.disboards.com/threads/dec-8th-2018-cruise-fantsay.3643066/

Can we create a thread for June 2nd please? I'm new here :) Hope I did that right?

Can we create a thread for June 2nd please? I'm new here :) Hope I did that right?

There is not currently an active thread for this cruise. If you would like to start one, please create a new thread on the Cruise Meets Board (this board), then come back to this thread and post the link. One of us moderators will add it to the main directory where your fellow cruisers will find it.

And welcome to the Dis!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!