Find your 2018 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Can we please start a thread for May 4th, 2018 2-Night Baja from San Diego (Ensenada)? How do we get it going? I created a group on Facebook that has been listed but I need to find my cruise mates! TIA!
In order to start a Cruise Meet thread on DISboards, you need to go to the main Cruise Meet board: https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/ and start a thread there. Title it with the ship name and dates of cruise. Then, copy the URL at the top of the page there and come back here. Post a request on this thread to have your link added to the 1st (directory) post here.

One note, links to other social media sites are not allowed on DISboards.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

Once your (or someone else's) link to a cruise meet thread is posted, others on the same cruise will find it easier.

Amandajunebug-
Can you please add a thread/link for Disney wonder Alaska leaving June 18 for FE group? I am new to cruises and these groups and am even newer to these forums/groups and how to get in a fish extender group. I am completely clueless with all this stuff!! Help me please!! Lol

Amandajunebug-
Can you please add a thread/link for Disney wonder Alaska leaving June 18 for FE group? I am new to cruises and these groups and am even newer to these forums/groups and how to get in a fish extender group. I am completely clueless with all this stuff!! Help me please!! Lol
Fish Extenders are handled on your Cruise Meet thread. There is no Cruise Meet thread started for this cruise as yet. Do you want to start it?

What does that mean? What would I have to do?

You can post a new thread on the Cruise Meet Board, titled with the date of your cruise and the ship. You then copy the link to that thread and post it on the correct thread for your ship/year. One of us moderators will see it and add it to the directory on the first page of that thread. Your fellow cruisers will be able to find you there.

Well all that you said I am confused how/what that is. However, I will try to learn and figure it out. Sure, please do set this up. Does this mean I am the leader? I am clueless with this stuff. Lol. Will there be someone that helps answers questions and how do I find out how to join a FE group?

What does that mean? What would I have to do?
A cruise meet thread is a separate thread that's frequented by those cruisers on that specific cruise. Someone starts the thread, and then asks the mods to post the link to it in the first (directory) post on any given "Find your (YEAR) (Ship Name) Cruise Meet LINK here" thread.

Once the link is posted anyone on that cruise will find it easier and can start talking about the trip.

If a Fish Extender is going to be done here on DISboards, that's where it'll be organized.

To start a Cruise Meet thread: go to the main Cruise Meet board and start a thread, titled with the cruise dates and ship name. Doesn't have to be fancy - a simple "Here's our cruise meet thread" will do. Or you can introduce yourself and talk about your excitement for the cruise. Then, you copy the URL (address at the top of the page on your new thread) and come back to the appropriate "Find your......cruise Meet LINK here" thread. There you post a request to have your link added to the first post there. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

You are not the "leader" or responsible for anything related to the group. You're just starting the thread.

After a bit, a mod will come along and add the link to the first post and others will see it.

Sorry for the delay, somehow it slipped through the cracks but you have been added! I hope you have a lovely cruise! :)

When do FE groups usually start? Our cruise page has been started but only other person there. We are 7 months out......

When do FE groups usually start? Our cruise page has been started but only other person there. We are 7 months out......
If someone on the cruise meet thread wants to start the Fish Extender group, it can get going at any time. Typically, they become more active 4-6 months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts