Find your 2019 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't add a link for the Disney Magic ~ May 11, 2020 transatlantic cruise. The system thinks it's spam. Any help is appreciated. I'm looking to have it added to the Disney Magic Meets thread. If you search the dates, our thread pops up - I just can't add/reply/post to the board here to request it be added to the master list. Thanks in advance

I can't add a link for the Disney Magic ~ May 11, 2020 transatlantic cruise. The system thinks it's spam. Any help is appreciated. I'm looking to have it added to the Disney Magic Meets thread. If you search the dates, our thread pops up - I just can't add/reply/post to the board here to request it be added to the master list. Thanks in advance
You can't post a link because you haven't met the minimum post requirement for posting links.

I'd suggest you post on the correct "Find your....." thread. This one is for 2019 Magic cruises.

I have found your thread and posted the link to the Magic 2020 Directory. Happy Planning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!