Find your 2019 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are setting sail on the 01/20/19 MDAS cruise.
This is only my second time sailing. I am curious about fish extender gifts. We didn’t participate last time. Is there a best/better way to go about that? Is there somewhere you can plan with others or do you just bring them and sneak them into bags you see? Thanks so much!

We are setting sail on the 01/20/19 MDAS cruise.
This is only my second time sailing. I am curious about fish extender gifts. We didn’t participate last time. Is there a best/better way to go about that? Is there somewhere you can plan with others or do you just bring them and sneak them into bags you see? Thanks so much!

FEs and discussed and planned on the Cruise Meet thread. The directory on the first page of this thread shows there is no thread for your cruise. If you would like to start one you can do so on the Cruise Meet Board then come back here and the post the link. One of us moderators will add it to the directory where your fellow cruisers can find you. You can then plan among yourselves.

Can you please create a thread for this cruise? February 17th, 2019 - 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami [Cozumel, MX & Castaway Cay]

There is no listed link for Disney Magic - Feb 3,1973. Marvel Cruise. I am new here so unable to post link.

:welcome:
Unfortunately we will need to wait for someone on the cruise to create the link... even though you are brand new, you are able to make one if you wish..? I understand completely if you do not want to do that right away though!

Hi, if anyone hears of a Fish Extender Group for the 4/19 - 4/24 Bahama cruise (Magic, leaving out of Miami), please PM me! I searched on these boards and Facebook without any luck. My son loves doing them. TIA! :)

Hi, if anyone hears of a Fish Extender Group for the 4/19 - 4/24 Bahama cruise (Magic, leaving out of Miami), please PM me! I searched on these boards and Facebook without any luck. My son loves doing them. TIA! :)
Currently, there is no Cruise Meet thread running for this cruise. Fish Extenders here on DISboards are handed on Cruise Meet threads. Other sites may have FE groups, but they are not DISboards connected, and links or directions to those sites are not allowed.

If you wish to start your Cruise Meet thread, and thus enable a discussion about starting a FE on your cruise you can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!