Find your 2020 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

any one start one for Febuary 1st sailing on the Fantasy? If not how do I go about starting it?

There is no thread listed under Feb 1 on the directory above so, no, no one has started one yet. If you would like to do so go back out of this thread to the Cruise Meet Board, click on "Post New Thread" and create the thread there. You can then copy the link to that thread, come back here and paste it, then one of us moderators will add it to the directory for you. Your fellow cruisers will find you there.

I created one for the 8/8/2020 7 night eastern Caribbean - hope I did it right! It wouldn't let me post the link because I'm too new - how do I get it added?

I created one for the 8/8/2020 7 night eastern Caribbean - hope I did it right! It wouldn't let me post the link because I'm too new - how do I get it added?

I found it and added it for you. Happy Planning!

I just started a thread for Fantasy August 15, 2020 Western Caribbean

I don't have enough posts to include the link yet! It is titled Disney Fantasy August 15 2020 7 Night Western Caribbean

I just started a thread for Fantasy August 15, 2020 Western Caribbean

I don't have enough posts to include the link yet! It is titled Disney Fantasy August 15 2020 7 Night Western Caribbean

I found it and added it for you. Happy Planning!

I am looking for a fish extender group for the Fantasy leaving March 14, 2020. Any help you could give me would be appreciated. This is our second Disney cruise

I am looking for a fish extender group for the Fantasy leaving March 14, 2020. Any help you could give me would be appreciated. This is our second Disney cruise

Fish Extenders are usually discussed and planned on the Cruise Meet Thread. I don't see that there is one for your cruise yet. Would you like to start one where your fellow cruisers can find you?

Here is the thread for the 8 night Very Merrytime Cruise on Disney Fantasy. It is not allowing to post the link. How would I go about adding it?

Last edited:
Here is the thread for the 8 night Very Merrytime Cruise on Disney Fantasy. It is not allowing to post the link. How would I go about adding it?

I found it and added it to the directory for you. Happy Planning!

Hi Ashley, Links to Facebook are not allowed on the Dis so I am going to delete your thread. If you would like to start a new one, to plan with your fellow cruisers here on the Dis, feel free to do so, however please do that here on the Cruise Meets Board, not the main Cruise Board. Then you can come back here and post the link and it will be added to the directory for you. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!