Finding my own posts

cigar95

DIS weakest link
Is there a simple way to find all threads in which I've participated? I know about the dots, but I'm wondering if there's an option such as sorting all those threads to the top of the list, or something simple like that.

On the old boards, I often used the "show all my posts" option, but the new setup doesn't seem to have that function.

All in all, I like the new system - please don't take this as a complaint.

I suppose you can do a search for your name....

So do you smoke cigars or is that just window dressing?

A quick way is on any of your posts click on the "profile" button at the bottom left. On the profile screen in the upper right corner of the profile information are the words "Search for all posts by this user." That is a link that will do the search based on the user profile that is selected. Just a quick way to do the same thing JC mentioned. You can do this from anyone's posts.

Thanks for the hints.

And JC - cigar95 comes from the famous racehorse Cigar, undefeated Horse of the Year in 1995. He, in turn, was named after an aviation checkpoint, which may or may not have been named after the tobacco item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter