Finding WDW travel companions?

disneybuck

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where to find travel companions for trips to Disney? Romance would be nice but company is great too. I am divorced,live in Virginia and am planning to go 2 times a year.
Any help would be appreciated.

I've 2 Disney travelling companions on travelchums. com. Its a generic travel site but just search with the parameters you want and mention Disney.

Although not set up to find traveling companions, there are a few threads right here on the Adult and Solo board for finding others that will be at Disney the same time you are and for setting up plans to meet for meals. Check out these threads and look for the month in which you plan to travel.

Adults and Solo Trips Central

**DINING CENTRAL** -- Join other DISers over a nice meal!!

You'll also find them both right near the top of page 1 on the board.

Hope this helps.

Bob

Welcome to the DIS, disneybuck, I'm glad you found us and joined in.

vcasey, what a great site. I'm married and so I have a travelling companion, but this is not a new question to the Adults/solos board and this is the first time I've heard of Travelchums.

By the way, vcasey, I love your signature clipart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter