FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

Sorry for being MIA lately. That nasty bug has finally made its way through everyone here. DS got it on saturday his seems to have been the shortest spell of them all. he doesnt even have the runny nose or cough that everyone else got. Lucky baby. But DD#2 didnt go to school thursday or friday last week. DD#1 had it over the weekend with DS and then DD#3 came down with it yesterday, I kept them all home today and they all slept till 10-11am. Tomorrow they are all leaving!!

I need to add a little to my can- I made it to the store on saturday and then it will be postal this evening after DBF comes home and takes over the choas :)

Anyone else received or sent yet?

LaWanna and Rachal - I am so sorry I disappeared. I did get my can on Wednesday. I am so sorry I did not get on here sooner. I didn't even get to open it yet. Believe me, it isn't for lack of excitement about the can. I have not been home really at all in the past several days. My grandfather passed away Thursday morning. Thankfully, his suffering is over. But, I have been with my grandmother constantly. I still have the can done and ready, but don't know that it will get out before Wednesday. The services are Tuesday and it looks like I will be tied up right until then. I appologize for the late return, but it was more sudden than expected.

Erin don't worry about my can getting out, I just wanted to make sure yours got there and did not get lost. You bad your family are in our thoughts and prayers! Take care you what you need to take care of.

Erin, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Prayers and hugs to you and your family.

According to my dc, Rachal's box should arrive tomorrow.

Yea!!! Glad it got there safely. Hope you like everything. I'm about to head out for a while. My kiddos have softball and baseball practice and dance tonight. I'll check back when I get home.

Sheila!! Just opened it and everything is great!! haha we kinda had the same can theme, I'm thinking you might like yours :) I havent had a chance to open my LO pm just yet, so I took a pic of the elements. Thanks so much everything is great, now I need to get it placed with pics to be scrapped!!

DSCN8391.jpg

DSCN8392.jpg

DSCN8393.jpg

DSCN8394.jpg

DSCN8395.jpg
DSCN8396.jpg

DSCN8397.jpg

DSCN8398.jpg

DSCN8399.jpg

DSCN8400.jpg

DSCN8401.jpg

DSCN8402.jpg
DSCN8390.jpg

Guys...very sorry...plan to leave my grandmother's today. She just needed some more time. I will get this out tomorrow am first thing. Sending DC then. I am very sorry again for the hold up. We knew he was sick, but thought we had more time. So, it was still a little unexpected.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They are very much appreciated! My grandfather was a wonderful man and is missed greatly but we have some of the most amazing memories and that's an awesome feeling.

Guys...very sorry...plan to leave my grandmother's today. She just needed some more time. I will get this out tomorrow am first thing. Sending DC then. I am very sorry again for the hold up. We knew he was sick, but thought we had more time. So, it was still a little unexpected.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They are very much appreciated! My grandfather was a wonderful man and is missed greatly but we have some of the most amazing memories and that's an awesome feeling.

Erin, good you spent the time with your grandma, sure it was healing for you both :hug:
Your memories will help you through the tough days, cherish the happy memories :goodvibes

Rachal, so glad you like everything! I can't wait for my box to arrive tomorrow. :banana:

Erin, continued prayers and :hug: to you and your family!

Erin, I'm so sorry about your grandfather. :hug:

I love all the cans that have been posted. What fun!!!!

Rita, I haven't forgotten you. I have finished up your goodies and can!!:yay: I ran out of ribbon and will be getting some more tonight when I go to teach my class. I don't know if I can get to the post office tomorrow, but your can will be out no later than Monday. I'll let you know when I mail. I'm really sorry for the delay.

Stephanie, no worries! I cant wait to see it tho!

Erin, I also extended thoughts and prayers to you and your family.:grouphug:

My box arrived today!!! Yea!! My can is so cute and it is filled with amazing pieces. I can't wait to share them with you guys. I'll take pictures tomorrow (I'm afraid there isn't enough light here now) and post them tomorrow. Thanks Rachal for all my goodies!!

Rachal, if you have pictures, please go ahead and post them. I've been busy cleaning and reorganizing my craft room this wkend and there really isn't any available table space to use for pics. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!