FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

everything posted is amazing! That elevator TOT piece and the prime time cafe LO are just to-die-for/may-have-to-scraplift amazing.

great work!

Thanks ladies!!

Vicky, I think those are my favorites!! I do have to say that the elevator was inspired by a piece that I received from LaWanna a few years ago in a swap.

I was finally home long enough today to open my package from LaWanna....well it was totally worth the wait! Thanks so much for all the wonderful goodies!! Absolutely gorgeous! I will try to post all the pictures tomorrow!

everything posted is amazing! That elevator TOT piece and the prime time cafe LO are just to-die-for/may-have-to-scraplift amazing.

great work!

I agree! Those are my favorites too! The TOT piece is amazing!! I would have never thought of that either. I can't wait to use all these pieces. Thanks so much Rachal, and thanks for posting the pics.

I will be back later to post pix of my great stuff from LaWanna!! And I wanted to let LaWanna know that for the page kit, I didn't have a specific layout in mind, just made a bunch of items (too many probably for a single 2-page spread). So, when you look at it, you can decide what to do! Hope you enjoy!

I will be back later to post pix of my great stuff from LaWanna!! And I wanted to let LaWanna know that for the page kit, I didn't have a specific layout in mind, just made a bunch of items (too many probably for a single 2-page spread). So, when you look at it, you can decide what to do! Hope you enjoy!

Erin,
Got the paint can from you today! Everything in it is great! Glad you like the things I put in your can, hope you can use them all. I will be on later to post pictures. I have to figure out how to post pictures again, it has been a long time since I did it last.

Erin,
Got the paint can from you today! Everything in it is great! Glad you like the things I put in your can, hope you can use them all. I will be on later to post pictures. I have to figure out how to post pictures again, it has been a long time since I did it last.

Ok ladies lets see the pics!!!

LaWanna you will have to upload them to photobucket and then select the image code and paste in the msg, pretty easy.

Rita, I will be mailing your can out to your tomorrow morning. I'm off tomorrow so nothing will get in my way!:thumbsup2 It's all done and sitting here just waiting for me to box up (I even saved the box that you sent my can in!) so I'll do that first thing and mail it.

So sorry for being such a slow poke!

So youre able to use the same box? Cool! It was one of those lightbulb moments, showing DS what I had bought at Costco and "OH!!!" but I am afraid that all of the snacks are gone now!:rotfl:

Yup! Used the same box. I just turned it inside out so that the plain brown side showed since I didn't have any brown paper. Anyway, I mailed your can to you this morning. It went priority with delivery confirmation. They said you should have it on Saturday. Here's the DC# so you can track it: 0312 0090 0001 8112 2527

I took pictures of everything so if you need me to, I can post those after you receive it.

I hope you like everything!

Here is everything that was in my paint can from Erin. Thanks again Erin!! Really love the Jack's! What program are you using??

100_4589.jpg

100_4588.jpg

100_4586.jpg

100_4584.jpg

100_4587.jpg

100_4580.jpg

100_4579.jpg

Thanks lawanna! I am having a real photobucket issue...not sure why? I would like everyone to know what an amazing title maker lawanna is! They are all amazing! The halloween stuff is awesome also....well it all is...those are just my favs. I can't t wait to use it all! The lyrics/ quotes are great...I can't say enough how much I love it all!

I am so glad you like yours! I used scal for the jack stuff...glad you like them! If you have scale I can let you know where to get the file.

Rachal- I absolutely enjoyed this swap and really hope you will put another on the calendar!

Lawanna and Erin, great pieces! There just so much stuff from this swap that I want to lift. I know we are all going to enjoy using our goodies.

Wow Erin and LaWanna...you both made great pieces! love the cans too!

Thanks guys! :love: I agree...I plan to be lifting some ideas! This was (for me) one of the most fun and best swaps I have been in! The stuff created was great!

Good morning!
My family played a trick on me~ my package actually arrived on Saturday but they knew that I had been working hard to put on this fundraiser and teach another person the ropes and so they did not tell me it came until we got home last night at 11pm!!

DIT!!!! Its wonderful!!
Comments made as we went through the can~
Where did she get the awesome can(Red can with the handle thingie already done! Cool!)
Thats mine~ DD loves turtles!
and How come everyone elses Cricut cuts better than ours? I had to tell her that you are pro and work at Michaels!
Again, everything is wonderful but you know that you made something just for me, that I wont make for myself, you took the time to do it and Im very appreciative of it, you made my Mickey Heads!!
And the little book, already put away for the Fantasy Cruise!
Peter is incredible!
but I do have to ask what does the tag "DUFF" mean?

Would you mind terrible much posting the pictures for me?
You can do it alot faster and I really want everyone to see everything!

I cant wait to start using everything!
Thank you so much Stephanie!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!