Fire pit to pass along

Mrs. Toaster

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the Fort in our 5th wheel 11/18-11/24. We have purchased a Fort approved fire pit to use for our stay. We have no need for it after our trip, as most campgrounds we go to have a fire pit. We would love to pass it along to another guest free of charge! I assume we will use it on our last night, Friday, 11/23, so it would become available on 11/24. Let me know if you are interested!

Would love to have this. We won't be there until Dec 3 though. Hopefully, someone will be able to snatch it up from ya.

I would be interested. Right now we have very wierd plans because of work but either way we would be at the fort on nov 24.

Sorry, I was off the Boards for a couple of days with work! Garneska, we will be leaving early on the morning of 11/24. If you can suggest a place to leave the firepit, we would be happy to do that. If you want to check it out, here is the model we have:
Well Traveled Living FS 28" Bonfire Firepit

It's on wheels, although it's not entirely easy to move. I just realized that this exact model is featured on the pics of approved fire pits! It is definitely self contained and large enough that it puts off a nice heat, and would be easy to roast smores in.

@Mrs. Toaster i posted on the nov thread. You will see we actually arrive on Sunday nov 19 and are staying till dec 2 at least. Plus returning in January for the marathon (yes I have a Disney and a running problem). We are in premium too. Will let you knew where we are at, was going to say could do late Friday night but actually we are early to bed and I am early to rise. If anyone else is interested in it that is fine but I sure did not want it to go to waste.

Once again, work kept me off of the boards, but I plan do be on frequently now that the trip is getting closer. I'm sure we can work out an exchange!

Thanks Denise!

Do you plan to use it tonight? We will come by. What time are you leaving tomorrow morning? We have a four mile run so can swing by either. We are in 424.

Thanks Denise!

Do you plan to use it tonight? We will come by. What time are you leaving tomorrow morning? We have a four mile run so can swing by either. We are in 424.
We won’t use it tonight and are here until about 7:00. We are leaving at 7 am tomorrow and can leave it at the site for you.

@garneska Glad you got it! I hope you enjoy it! Sorry we missed meeting you in person. We were pretty proud of ourselves for actually leaving on time. Ha! We had a 7 hour drive ahead of us, and were anxious to get home and pick up our dog. I love that you can pass it along. Maybe it can keep going and going.....

Just now catching up on here, if i can help just let me know. @Kris went by your site a few times but keep missing you.

@Corgidad we have been by a few times as well. I think we plan to have a campfire tonight so we should be out in the evening. Mallory really wants to see you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!