Fireworks and Bay View room at PBH

snickers

Earning My Ears
Can you see the fireworks from Bay View Room at PBH?

If you are in the parks, where is the best place to view them and what time do they start? Which park has the best?

I don't think you can. You might hear explosions, but if you look out the window, you may not see the fireworks. PBH is a 15 minute walk from the parks. You may see the fireworks if you have the right room at HRH though. I think a pool view room at HRH can see the show.

I was also wondering about the best places to watch the fireworks in the parks. Any suggestions?

Nan

I'd suggest the walkways in front of Toon Lagoon. Just keep walking past the Entrance to Popeye and Bluto's, then there is a walkway to the right of Me Ship the Olive. There are lots of benches, and it deserted! We did this two nights and it was the same both times. There are a couple trees that slightly block your view, but other than that it was great.
Hope that helps. :D

I'm not sure which rooms you can see them from, but some of the rooms in the main building have the view, the ones that are straight on to the bay. We saw them while having dinner last night at Trattoria.

We were in the east wing side of the bay at Portofino and we stepped out onto the patio every night and watched them (July 4-9). The view was quite good and the one's on the 4th wewre from 3 different spots (two n other nights). Of course you will miss the low stuff on the lake. We stayed one night at IOA and it was good, but the room was more convienent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter