First Christmas time trip and when is it too early to start planning.

EastYorkDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
So after my last trip, I've already started thinking about when my next trip will be. Right now I have plans to be there from December 2nd to December 8 2020 and to take in all of the Christmas events there. Any tips or ideas on when I should do something are welcome.

Last edited:
I find when I am not going to Disney I am planning my next trip to Disney. More specifically, the earlier the easier it is to budget. I had a savings account that I had a set amount I could comfortably live without auto deposited each week( I get paid weekly). This made things much smoother as my daughter decided after already planning our next trip that she was getting married. So, 2019 has been a very expensive year for me. Had I not planned far enough ahead we may have been eating Ramen instead of inside Cinderellas Castle.lol. Disneyworld is amazing during the Holidays in fact we leave in 3 weeks. Planning is part of the magic and it keeps Disney with you even when you can't be there!

Last edited:
as of right now I'm 190 days from this trip. I am still planning on going as long as things seem ok to me by then however I am thinking of looking into moving my trip if I'm not comfortable travelling then or visiting WDW. I know from my TA that I should be able to move my reservation if I would like to without a problem I am however thinking about what happens if you buy a party ticket and then cancel a trip will they refund the money to you or is it SOL?

So with some of the new information out with park reservations being in place for sometime. I really starting to have second thoughts about this trip right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!