First Disney adult beverage you want when you get back?

Germany in epcot - grapefruit beer, really wish I could find it locally. Not a beer guy but I like that one.

Ok, so I really don't drink much or even at all compared to everyone on here, but after reading this I can see that I could possibly get into trouble on my solo trip in September. I've got a reservation for EPCOT on arrival day so I guess I'll have to wonder around the world and see what I find.

Germany in epcot - grapefruit beer, really wish I could find it locally. Not a beer guy but I like that one.
That specific type of beer is called a "Radler". It's pretty much half beer, half grapefruit soda (Super low in alcohol, like 2.5%). Depending on where you live, there could be some local breweries that make one. Stiegl is another widely found grapefruit radler. If you ask your local store, I'm sure they can help you out.

Schöfferhofer is also fantastic if you add gin or vodka to it, just saying. :P Now that Oga's is closed I'm so sad! No Trader Sam's, no Oga's, so I'm really going to have to rethink what my first drink will be! We're staying at Pop and our first park is Epcot, so I have a lot of options. Probably going to be an avocado marg, though you all have mentioned some drinks I've never had before that I might check out!

Schöfferhofer is also fantastic if you add gin or vodka to it, just saying. :P Now that Oga's is closed I'm so sad! No Trader Sam's, no Oga's, so I'm really going to have to rethink what my first drink will be! We're staying at Pop and our first park is Epcot, so I have a lot of options. Probably going to be an avocado marg, though you all have mentioned some drinks I've never had before that I might check out!
I really wanted that Spikey Pineapple, but not sure the Tiki Terrace at the Poly will be open in September , and even if it is, with staying at the Contemporary there is the whole question over if we will really be able to be able to get off the monorail at another resort to enjoy a beverage without making a reservation at a restaurant... so ... Maybe I will just have a drink wherever I can if I actually make it to the World !

I know it's basic but I want the frozen pina coloda from the pool bar. Best pina coloda I've ever had. So good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!