First Ever Post...Ever

DisneyyDaydream

Adventure is Out There
Hi guys! This is my first ever post here, in fact I think this is my first ever post on a message board in general.:rotfl::rotfl: I wanted to start posting in order to get ready for a big 2 week WDW trip with my best friend, my mom, and myself.

My best friend, Mel, and myself are huge Disney World lovers. The last time we went together was this past April. Actually, she’s there right now with a “special” someone :love: My Mom hasn’t been in close to 40 years- there was only the Magic Kingdom when she went :scared1:

Anyway, a little about me. My name’s Courtney. I’m 27 and have been to Disney World 6 times- 5 times in the past 2/3 years. My love blossomed when I stumbled upon some Disney vloggers on YouTube. A little while later I found Dis Unplugged and now pixiedust: I’m here.

I can’t wait to meet everyone and share my adventure and tips/tricks with you guys :cheer2:

I honestly can’t wait! Not only are we going to be in Disney World but we’re spending a couple of days in Universal (I’ve only been for 1 day back when I was 15) and then a few hours at Gatorland.

I’m so excited to introduce my mom to WDW, since so much has changed/happened since she’s been there so many years ago. It’s been her dream to go back and finally now, I can treat her to an amazing adventure :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!