First ever pre trip report!! (although I've been 8 times!!)

Jessie19

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!! I only joined this site a few months ago but all of ye have got me so excited I had to write my very own pre trippie! I feel so part of a club haha!! Ok here goes..... The cast: me, Jessie, 20, self confessed disneyholic!! My mom, never met someone so obsessed with Disneyland in my life! And my little bro,11, feeds off our excitement rather than actually going haha! Fav rides: ToT, RnRc, BTM, POTC!! O and crush of course! The plan: So we're leaving our house on the 28th of feb to head to a hotel near Dublin airport as our flight is at 6 the next morning! Mite last few mins of EMH haha! So on we shud arrive at like 9 or something France time if no delays that is! Then we're getting the bus out to the hotel. THE TWiST: my little bro has no idea that we're staying in the DLH he's gonna be totally shocked it will be so cute I can't wait to see his face!! So we'll prob spend first day in Disneyland park doing all rides squishing in as most as possibly. Then I think we're eating in rainforest cafe that evening. The next day is for studios my fav! ToT and RnRc here I come!! Think we're eating in planet Hollywood that night fit in a few drinks that night in cafe fantasia! Then on the Friday I think we're heading into Paris for the day I'm not too sure I'm all that comfortable with loosing a day of Disney but we'll see!! Then just going with the flow for next 2 days then we leave Sunday eve at about 5! Sad times :( but I can't wait!!! Joe this was alright!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter