First solo trip!

Helped with planning the dates, and seeing as I am not a Christmas fan, Halloween made sense. I am just trying to decide whether to add an extra Epcot day or not.

I'd say if your considering it, just go ahead and add it, but I may be a bad influence. Epcot is my favorite park.

I'd say if your considering it, just go ahead and add it, but I may be a bad influence. Epcot is my favorite park.

I was thinking because of the Festival, it may be beneficial to have extra time, especially since I do like to eat(preferably once every half hour to hour).

I was thinking because of the Festival, it may be beneficial to have extra time, especially since I do like to eat(preferably once every half hour to hour).
Add the extra day at Epcot if you can. It'll be worth it. Epcot is my favorite park!

Hello all! I have just booked my trip for 1st Nov-11th Nov. I've been many times before but this is my first solo trip I'm a little nervous as I'm from the UK so it's a long way from home! Any advice for solo travellers? Would be great to chat and maybe meet new friends if anyone would like to! Eeeak 152 days ❤️
I was actually thinking of going this week myself. I was apprehensive about going by myself until finding this message board. I'm currently going through a divorce and since Disney World id's my happy place I just wanted to get away.

That is just how I feel too...I am going to be there Nov 1st - 8th, and even if I don't manage to meet up with anybody, it will just be good to know that I am not the only one out there on my own. I am so looking forward to it - the looking forward to it bit is almost as good as being there!

I'm in wdw 30 oct to 8th november as a solo traveller too. Its my first time solo as well and cant wait! If you want some company drop me a line. Im a wdw veteran been 12 times now, big time disney dork lol

That is just how I feel too...I am going to be there Nov 1st - 8th, and even if I don't manage to meet up with anybody, it will just be good to know that I am not the only one out there on my own. I am so looking forward to it - the looking forward to it bit is almost as good as being there!

Most people on these boards are at least happy to meet for drinks, coffee(tea in my case), or a meal. Now that I have changed my dates to November 1-5th, I am actually looking for people to hang out with, both in the parks and after park hours. Also planning an excursion on November 4th, a very busy day at the parks, to nearby areas, so people are welcome to join me for my break day as well. Was thinking either St. Augustine or Space Center/Beach Day combo. Still have a bit of planning to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter