First Timer 2017 or 2018

lovemickeyminnie

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We are considering going to Hawaii. We are DVC member and love it. We love Disney. Our Home resort is Saratoga Springs which brings me to my first question..Will it be tough to book a 2 bedroom at Aulani at the 7 month window? We were thinking Summer 2017 or Summer 2018. What is the closest airport to Aulani?Honolulu? How do you get from airport to Aulani?
Thanks

Hi,
We are considering going to Hawaii. We are DVC member and love it. We love Disney. Our Home resort is Saratoga Springs which brings me to my first question..Will it be tough to book a 2 bedroom at Aulani at the 7 month window? We were thinking Summer 2017 or Summer 2018. What is the closest airport to Aulani?Honolulu? How do you get from airport to Aulani?
Thanks
I can't speak to booking Aulani in the summer, but I was able to book my early March trip in late October.

I believe Honolulu is the closest airport -- at least, it's the closest large airport. If you're not renting a car, you can get to Aulani via shuttle or taxi. There's no free option like the Magical Express.

You are in the 7 month window for some of this year summer. Try going online and see what comes up. Put in dummy dates

We used Speedishuttle to get from the Aulani to HNL. Drivers were on-time and knew the roads well to get to the airport quickly even when there was a major accident on the freeway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter