First Timer @ Turf Club via Taste of Orlando?

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Noticed it was included in the $35 special Taste of Orlando. Seems to be best option for us as we are catching tail end of promo. Todd English closer to our resort but appears booked entirely for a convention.

Steak @ TC seems to get good reviews, works for us :)

Have never dined there, not staying SSR but have in past, not sure where we'd park ? (Check in?)

Will be @ MGM that day, are park clothes (wicking tshirts/shorts) acceptable at the restaurant?

The parking by check-in has a 30 minute limit. You can park in the lot across from the carriage house, or I think behind it. Park clothes are acceptable. Enjoy Turf Club, it's one of our favorites.

The parking by check-in has a 30 minute limit. You can park in the lot across from the carriage house, or I think behind it. Park clothes are acceptable. Enjoy Turf Club, it's one of our favorites.

Oops thought checkin parking was an hour, thanks.

We used the main pool but I just can't envision the parking lots. I'm sure there will be signage, just glad to hear it's nearby.

Seems like quite the deal as it includes appetizer, entree (steak) and dessert. Wish we were there earlier to take advantage of other offerings.

If I'm remembering correctly once you enter SSR you follow the main road around (towards the lobby) and then you come to a split where you can go left (along side the carriage house) or straight (lobby parking and then the Grandstand area). Take that left and then there should be almost immediately a left into the parking lot of the buildings there. You will see a bus stop on the left where you can cross the street, walk alongside the pool up to the carriage house, entering at the Artist Palette area. If you continue straight rather than turning into this parking lot, you can make a right where the "circle"/3 way stop is and you might be able to park somewhere behind the restaurant or near to where the DVC vans are. This is the area I'm not 100% sure about because I'm having trouble remembering/picturing guest parking back there.

Thanks again! Hate to admit how badly i got lost at night when we first stayed @ SSR (room ready system). The resort just keeps going lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter