First trip in 5 years. TUI help

kristykish76

Earning My Ears
Hi

I'm planning on booking with TUI for September 2020 and at the moment they have a really good price for what we want (5 Adults)

I was wondering if anyone knows if the price will drop closer to the time? Has anyone waited it out and got a cheaper deal. In previous years we would just fancy going and book about 8 weeks in advance but because of our children's work and Uni commitments this is the only time we can go. Is it worth the risk?

Thank you

Kristy

If you see a price you like book and don’t check the prices again! That’s the only advice I can give as you just never know if prices will drop.

I booked for November 2020 with TUI in September last year, I've been tracking the price ever since just out of interest. Not only has the price been slowly going up, availability has drastically dropped. My advice would be to get it booked ASAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!