First Trip Without Memory Maker. Help!

Maureen123

Earning My Ears
We ALWAYS get Memory Maker. It's worth it to us to have pictures with all of us in them - plus the Magic shots are so fun. But for this upcoming trip - not only didn't I purchase it in time to get the discounted rate (I've been hemming and hawing because of the expense), but it really doesn't make sense for us because we're not going to be there for as long as we usually are.

A friend told me that you can purchase Memory Maker for the Halloween Party only (which is what we really wanted it for) - that's what they did last time they went. But, it looks like that option has been discontinued.

For those of you who don't get Memory Maker every time....what are your best tips for documenting your trip. Best places to take pics? Fun pictures you've created on your own?

As you can probably tell, I don't consider myself a very creative person when it comes to taking pictures. I need help!

Any advice or encouragement would be so appreciated! Thanks! :thanks:

You can purchase a one day memory maker and I believe if you purchase it in the Magic kingdom it’s $10 off. We went for 3 park days last month and for the first time didn’t purchase it. I just asked all photographer to use my phone as well. Of course we were there not long before in August so have a lot from them so I wasn’t too concerned with the Magic shots this time. I did buy just the one photo with the headless horseman though

You can purchase a one-day memory maker and I believe if you purchase it in the Magic kingdom it’s $10 off. We went for 3 park days last month and for the first time didn’t purchase it. I just asked all photographer to use my phone as well. Of course, we were there not long before in August so have a lot from them so I wasn’t too concerned with the Magic shots this time. I did buy just the one photo with the headless horseman though
We are attending the Halloween party this week - so we can purchase just one day once we arrive? (The "chat tech" that I discussed this with on the disney.go website told me I'd have to buy Memory Maker at the full purchase price - whether we used it one day or 7 days.

You can purchase a one day memory maker and I believe if you purchase it in the Magic kingdom it’s $10 off. We went for 3 park days last month and for the first time didn’t purchase it. I just asked all photographer to use my phone as well. Of course we were there not long before in August so have a lot from them so I wasn’t too concerned with the Magic shots this time. I did buy just the one photo with the headless horseman though

How much does it cost to buy just one photo? This will be our first time going without Memory Maker next week and I'd really love to get some of those new photo options in Galaxy's Edge...

Did you try calling Disney PhotoPass? The website lists the number as 407-560-4300. They were really helpful the last time I called.

How much does it cost to buy just one photo? This will be our first time going without Memory Maker next week and I'd really love to get some of those new photo options in Galaxy's Edge...

I think it was 16.95 or pretty close to that. I ended up just buying the one with us with the headless horseman out front but don't recall the exact amount

We are attending the Halloween party this week - so we can purchase just one day once we arrive? (The "chat tech" that I discussed this with on the disney.go website told me I'd have to buy Memory Maker at the full purchase price - whether we used it one day or 7 days.
sorry just saw the quote - hope it worked out for you!

Not that you want to do this, but we purchaseed ours two weeks after we got back. Cause i thought i was going to say no :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!