Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No FE for you! Instigator. No sign ups yet. Way to early.
The bag was great. Doing a group gift was easy for everyone. Only a few rooms to deliver to per person. No walking all over the ship and wasting precious vacation time.

I'm in on a group gift again (just sayin' Jen), I've got no creative genes, that bag was the best!!

Sure will. I'll even put it a link to it in my sig. But please give me a week or so. People seem to think I should actually be productive and do work related things from 7-4....I think they need to reset their priorities.:goodvibes

Our first fish extender! I am so excited! I read on the last fish extender post for the cruise that there are people that make them and sell them on ebay. I would love to be able to get one that way since I am so not creative. Can someone post the name for the person I should talk to?

Count me in on a group one! It will be so much fun to deliver all the goodies and see everyones doors. Can't wait.

Sharon

We are in!!!!

Emiel, Yvette & ???
Stateroom 7005

Oh this sounds like so much fun, count me in.
If anyone from Northeast Ohio wants to do a group one just let me know.

Count us in, too!:)

I do have a pretty good idea for a gift, but I would need a Dis'er or two to join in with me on it. Let me know if you might be interested.

We're in again! We had the best time getting and delivering our gifts. I was really proud of my DD-12.. she came up with our FE gift idea and helped me package them all. :)

Count us in, too!:)

I do have a pretty good idea for a gift, but I would need a Dis'er or two to join in with me on it. Let me know if you might be interested.

Me, me, me!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter