Fit by 40 and a possible disney marathon?!(comments welcome)

Foxxysmrftt

Earning My Ears
I joined weight watchers a couple weeks ago. I have a fit bit too and do a lot of beach body videos and weight training. I want to weigh 155 before my 40th bday 12/20/16. I just feel very uncomfortable in my own skin. I happened upon this and thought it was awesome to have mixed in with all the disney fun. Posting ww points also on very helpful. I was trying to figure out how to try and track f&w. I really would like to do the princess marathon or any of them for that matter. I'm not a big runner but it gives me something to think about to motivate me. I wish everyone the best on all their personal journeys

Hi Foxxysmrftt! I do not have any experience with weight watchers, but I am also one day would love to do a princess half marathon or one of the others. As someone new to running this year, the best thing I ever did was sign up for a run/walk and walk it. That way I knew how long a 5k was and how do-able it is. A lot of people on here have tried Couch 2 5k or the Galloway plans that allow for running mixed with walking.
Good luck on your journey :)

Good luck!! I would highly recommend looking into the WW App if you have a smarphone - that worked really well for me. :)

Hi Foxxysmrftt! I do not have any experience with weight watchers, but I am also one day would love to do a princess half marathon or one of the others. As someone new to running this year, the best thing I ever did was sign up for a run/walk and walk it. That way I knew how long a 5k was and how do-able it is. A lot of people on here have tried Couch 2 5k or the Galloway plans that allow for running mixed with walking.
Good luck on your journey :)
For sure Roxymama! I need to start slow and build up so if I have to run/walk so be it. I will still get it done and have fun in the process and get fit to boot!

In regards to the marathon part of things. I believe on the WDW marathon weekend is the only RD event with a marathon... I may be wrong on this. (anyone else know for sure?) Are you thinking about doing the marathon this January? I think the window to register for it is coming to a end soon. Unfortunately, it the only distance that still has spots open for the 2016 event. Good luck with your goals and let us know how things are going.

In regards to the marathon part of things. I believe on the WDW marathon weekend is the only RD event with a marathon... I may be wrong on this. (anyone else know for sure?) Are you thinking about doing the marathon this January? I think the window to register for it is coming to a end soon. Unfortunately, it the only distance that still has spots open for the 2016 event. Good luck with your goals and let us know how things are going.
You're right, that's the only Disney marathon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter