Fitness Club at the Contemporaary

wdwnut61

DIS Veteran
This question is for anyone who has stayed at the Contemporary and used their workout facility. What type of equipement do they have? Is it fairly good size and do they have tanning beds available? Also does anyone know if there is an additional charge to use their gym or is it included ? Thanks in advance.:D

I believe there is a charge if your not staying at the concerige level...I think you can either buy 'day passes' or a 'lenght of stay' or 'family' pass. They have the cyberx equipment, a reasonalbe amount of free weights...sorry I can't help you with the tanning beds (I'm don't do that, so, I didn't notice). It is, I thought, fairly good sized...certainly far better than some hotels' ...whose 'fitness centers' consist of a small amount of very marginal older things. Hope this helps!

They offer tanning (doesn't say beds but I suppose it must be) at $10/15 minutes. A one day membership is $15, individual length of stay is $25, family length of stay is $45.

Thanks for the info. Now I guess I should call to find out if staying on the Tower Club level qualifies me for free use of the gum. It's considered " light concierge" so I'm not sure. Anyone know if Tower Club gives you free use of the gym? Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter